* Connect With The Community * Understand The Issues * Make A Difference
Business Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order, Roll Call of Units and Introduction
- Welcome to New Members
- Adoption of Order of Business and Rules for the Meeting
- Mission Statement and Diversity Policy
- Minutes of the Sixty-fifth Annual Meeting
- Presidents' Report and Announcements
- Board Portfolio Reports
- Proposed Local Program
- Board Member Recognition
- Report Nominating Committee
- Election of Board Members
- New Business
Business Meeting Documents
To prepare for the Annual Meeting, members are strongly encouraged to preview and print the LWVSLP Annual Report and have that available to look at during the meeting itself.
To help the Board plan programming for next year, fill out the ballot online. At the bottom of the form is a box to add other suggestions. Or, open the Program Ballot (in Excel if you can so that you can amend the list should your programming idea not be included) or if you are unable to open the Excel file, in pdf. Programming suggestions can be sent to Deb Brinkman, email@example.com.
Rules for the Meeting
- Each person wishing to speak will raise raise their hand and wait to be called on before giving their name and unit number. Microphones should be kept in mute until person is called on.
- Discussion will be limited to two minutes per person.
- A person will be allowed to speak a second time after all others wishing to be heard on the question have had an opportunity to speak.
- Before adopting a new study item, there will be a five-minute break; three people must sign up before a new study item is adopted.